Safe Space Art Directive:
- Create an art piece of what you feel is your safe space.
- This safe space can be a place of comfort and a place you can go to whenever you may need.
- It can be a made up place or a place that exists and that you have been to.
- Whatever comes to mind first of what you feel your safe space is, create just that.
- Art materials: (any material you are drawn to… I have listed some materials below)
- Paper, canvas or poster board
- Paints, crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens
- (Again, use whatever you are drawn to or have available)
- Questions to ask and keep in mind:
- What makes this your safe space?
- What would make you want to go to your safe space?
- Who would you bring to your safe space and why?
Believe in yourself and you can Kreate What U Want <3