This activity is to help establish how you view yourself opposed to how others view you.
- 1 box (any type of box ~ example: shoe box, amazon box, etc…)
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils, paints or any other writing material you are dawn to using
- Stickers, beads, string, yarn, cotton balls, tissue paper, pipe cleaners, glue, tape, scissors and any other art and craft materials you are drawn to using
- On the outside of the box, create and design how you think others view you
- On the inside of the box, create how you view yourself or how you want others to view you
Questions to Keep in Mind for Discussion:
- How do you really feel inside?
- How do you really want others to see you as?
- If you could change one thing about how you see yourself within, what would you change?
- If you could change one thing that others view about you, what would it be?
- Who is it on the inside you really want to be?