High’s & Low’s Art Directive
- Draw or write out your high’s and low’s from the week.
- Have one piece of paper and draw a line down the middle to separate the high’s and lows.
- This can be done as a weekly check-in.
- Paper (to draw/write on)
- Markers, crayons, colored pencils, pen or pencil
- Questions to keep in mind:
- What are some things, people or experiences that made you feel low energy throughout the week?
- What are some things, people or experiences that made you feel uplifted and good throughout the week?
- How can you turn the low into a high?
Believe in yourself and you can Kreate What U Want