Art Directive for Frustration
- Tissue paper
- Glue or Mod Podge
- Paint brush or sponge brush
- Poster board, construction paper or any 8X10 white paper
- Feel the feeling of frustration. (The purpose of this directive is to allow your frustrations to come forth and express the frustration to help redirect the frustration feeling into a calm feeling).
- Grab the tissue paper and rip it according to your frustrations. Just go with how you are feeling and let the frustration feeling flow through the ripping.
- Now glue those ripped up pieces of tissue paper onto either the poster board, construction paper or plain white paper – your choice. (This part is about recreating that frustration feeling into a soothing and calm feeling). Feel the soothing feeling through using the paint or sponge brush to glue the tissue paper onto the poster board (or your choice of material).
Questions to Keep in Mind:
- What would you like to turn your frustrations into?
- How would you like to cope with your frustrations?
- What thoughts or feelings came to you while ripping up the tissue paper?
- What thoughts or feelings came to you while gluing the tissue paper onto other material?
Believe in yourself and you can Kreate What U Want <3